95210 Clamping Manhole Cover
- Easy access to storage tanks for maintenance and inspection
- 12", 16", 20", 24", 30", 36" and 48" sizes
- ANSI, API, EN1092 and other connection types available
- Threaded clamping handle provides gas-tight and water tight seal
- Maximum working pressure of 3 psig (12"-24"sizes), 1 psig (30", 36" and 48" sizes)
The Shand & Jurs Model 95210 Clamping Manhole Cover is designed as an economical solution that provides ready access to product storage tanks by means of an easily opened hinged cover.
The design of the model 95210 employs a threaded clamping handle along with a flexible seal, affording a tight seal between the pallet and the corrosion resistant seat. This feature minimizes vapor leakage and provides for a water tight seal.
The design is also spark resistant when specified with bronze, brass or stainless steel clamping hardware. Specify ATEX option.
For tank gauging, access or examination, the entire hinged cover may be lifted open in a matter of seconds offering clear passage through the unobstructed opening.
All sizes have flat face, drilled flanges. An undrilled flange version and other special construction types are also available.
View Data Sheet (.PDF)
View All Data Sheets
Request a Quote
Contact for more information
< Back To Gauge Hatch / Manholes
95220 Clamping Manhole Cover
95021 Quick Clamp Gauge Hatch