94630 Pilot Operated Relief Valve (Magnetic Pilot)
- Available with Expanda-Seal™ Option
- Magnetic pilot opens fully, instantly, at set pressure with no overpressure required
- Heavy duty design suitable for severe environments
- Stainless steel construction not affected by low temperature variations
- Adjustable blowdown pilot design provides adjustment for extremely low blowdown
- Full area bellows provides for high lift and excellent flow
The Shand & Jurs Model 94630 Pilot Operated Relief Valves are designed to meet low pressure applications within a relief range from 1.0 psi thru 15 psi. These Magnavalves are ideally suited for land or marine use, specifically marine cargo tankers transporting LNG, cryogenic or low temperature liquids.
Available in 2" through 12" sizes, the 94630 provides extreme reliability by utilizing a magnetic pilot design.
The magnetic pilot assures positive pressure relief at set pressure with no overpressure required and resets itself at the preset blowdown.
The main valve consists of a stainless steel bellows, which is not affected by temperature variations as are conventional diaphragm relief valves. The full area bellows provides for high lift and excellent flow characteristics. Provisions are also available for vacuum relief.
View Data Sheet (.PDF)
View All Data Sheets
Request a Quote
Contact for more information
< Back To Pilot Operated Relief Valves
94640 Pilot Operated Relief Valve (Pressure Diaphragm Pilot)
94645 Pilot Operated Relief Valve (Vacuum Diaphragm Pilot)